RTI (Remote Technologies Incorporated), has launched a new learning management system. RTIXCEL Online is a training portal accessed via the dealer area of RTI’s website and offers authorized installers a comprehensive online curriculum, covering a wide range of topics from key industry concepts to programming - all using RTI’s proprietary control software, Integration Designer APEX. RTIXCEL Online uses structured, "bite-sized" courses, allowing dealers to learn at their own pace. Additional resources include virtual site walkthroughs, extensive videos and interactive 3D product models.
RTI offers innovative, sophisticated and user-friendly devices for professionally installed electronic systems. RTI's wide range of award-winning handheld and in-wall universal controllers, central processors, audio distribution systems and accessories allow complete control and monitoring from virtually anywhere in the world.
Invision’s new one-day training course is designed as an introduction to RTI’s products, applications and basic system programming and includes the following topics:
- How to set up Integration Designer APEX with IR, RS232 and driver libraries.
- APEX programming philosophy and fundamentals
- Configure processors and update firmware
- Building a basic system using templates
- Single room solution programming
- Tips, tricks and shortcuts to more efficient programming