As a Marketing Communications & PR Executive for Invision UK (part of the Midwich Group), you will be responsible for maintaining and implementing new marketing communication strategies across a variety of external and internal marketing.
The successful candidate will be part of a multi-award-winning marketing team based at our the Midwich Group head office in Diss. Reporting into the PR & Communications Manager, you will have at least 2 years experience working in a marketing communications & PR role with previous experience of creating press releases, award entries and general marketing responsibilities such as updating websites, writing and/or producing blogs, articles, leaflets, and brochures for both external/internal distribution.
A little bit about our Marketing Team:
- An opportunity to work with world-leading brands such as Samsung, Sony and LG.
- An opportunity to work within a large multi award-winning in-house marketing team with specialist expertise in multiple areas such as; Digital Marketing, Content Writing, Design, Events, Clients Services, PR and Comms
- An environment that welcomes new ideas and wants to help you continually develop
- An opportunity to manage your own workload and achieve objectives in the best way you see fit
- Regular social events and activities, including charity fundraising
Additional company perks include:
- Profit related bonus payments
- Life cover and contributory pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Staff share scheme
- Reduced gym membership
- Time off during working hours to participate in worthwhile CSR projects – for more info about our CSR programme please visit - www.midwich.com/csr
- Opportunity to become a part of our in-house charity team.
- Speak to our HR team for an extensive list of company benefits related to this job role
To apply for this role please provide the below:
- Please email your CV to email@example.com and state your notice period
- To demonstrate your copywriting skills, please provide links to two examples of either/or a press release, news article and blog post that you have created in a previous position.
Salary – Competitive
Closing date – 13th January 2020