As a Digital Marketing Executive for Invision (part of the Midwich Group), you will be responsible for implementing and optimising Invision’s Digital Marketing activities through a variety of channels including; email marketing, social media marketing, SEO and PPC.
Based at the global head office for the Midwich Group in Diss, you will be part of a large in-house award-winning marketing team.
Due to the nature of this role you will have at least 2 years previous digital marketing experience from an in-house or agency background, be experienced in juggling multiple projects and want to progress your career by working with world-leading brands.
- At least 2 years experience in digital marketing (including PPC and SEO)
- A comprehensive knowledge of Google Analytics
- Considerable experience with the main social media platforms - both paid and organic
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead nurturing and marketing automation
- Experience of marketing strategy and campaign planning
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience of project planning, administration and budgeting
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders, keeping them updated with the performance of campaigns
- A strong team-player with a desire to help improve internal business processes, enabling effective cross-departmental working
- Be passionate about continuous learning and keeping up to date with the latest digital marketing trends.
- Have a desire to share your knowledge with your colleagues and the wider team
What you can expect from being a member of our Marketing Team:
- An opportunity to work with world-leading brands such as Samsung, Sony and LG
- An opportunity to work within a large award-winning in-house marketing team with specialist expertise in multiple areas such as; Digital Marketing, Content Writing, Design, Events, Clients Services, PR and Comms
- An environment that welcomes new ideas and wants to help you continually develop
- An opportunity to manage your own workload and achieve objectives in the best way you see fit
- Regular review process and personal development plan to help you progress your digital marketing career
- Regular social events and activities, including charity fundraising
- Reduced gym membership
- Profit related pay
- Life cover and contributory pension scheme
- Staff share scheme
To apply for this role please provide the below:
- Please email your CV to email@example.com and state your notice period
- Please also provide two examples of digital marketing campaigns that you’ve worked on and were proud of, including the results they delivered.
Salary – Competitive
Closing date – 13th January 2020